At The James Paul Group, we understand that changing the way you interact and communicate with customers is a critical process. For these changes to be effective, they must be fully accepted and integrated into your organization. The process we use to accomplish this is what makes us unique. Our process, methodology, and approach is also why our services result in lasting change that will help you increase profitable sales and retain your best customers.
We have learned from years of providing consulting and training services to financial institutions that change is a process, not an event. The benefits of establishing a high performance program that includes training and skill development is often lost in only a few short weeks if they are not reinforced and integrated into the organization’s culture. For that reason, we develop a complete implementation and cultural adoption plan with our customers. Our plan is based on the unique needs of your organization.
To be a trusted resource for our clients, and recognized for our integrity, professionalism and commitment to excellence. To be a company that clients enjoy doing business with.
To deliver best in class Assessments, Advising, and Training solutions to improve the sales, management, and customer service effectiveness of our clients, allowing them to maximize and sustain performance, accelerate growth, and provide a memorable customer experience.
Our approach to delivering training is skill based rather than theoretical, which makes it practical, and our tailored bank specific solutions make it "REAL WORLD”. Our customers describe our training as a “high-energy, results-oriented” program. So if you haven’t invested in your most valuable asset – your people – in quite some time, give us a call. You’ll be glad you did.
DON’T RELY ON HOPE OR LUCK FOR GROWTH
High performing banks don’t rely on hope, luck, or a strong economy to reach their financial goals. Instead, they embrace a culture that revolves totally around how they engage their customers. They know that sustainable, consistent growth comes from having more customers, opening more accounts, and treating customers so exceptional that they continue to return.
Having been successful in developing and delivering income producing solutions since 2001, the James Paul Group can work with your bank to achieve the level of success you desire.
How We Help
- Strategic Services - Determine growth priorities and build plans and timetables that drive market share growth, revenue and profitability.
- Research Division - Market, customer, employee, and competitor intelligence is vital for both short and long term strategies.
- HR Solutions - The level of employee skills, behaviors, and engagement is what separates high performing financial institutions from average ones.
- Commercial and Retail Sales, Referrals and Cross-Sell Training - Research shows 87% of customers WANT employees to recommend (not sell) products and services that will help them Make Money, Save Money, or Save Time.
- Leadership Coaching Training - Employees cite lack of coaching and direction as one of their biggest job related frustrations.
- Product Knowledge System - Product knowledge aids tremendously in achieving growth goals by helping employees identify and recommend the products and services most appropriate to a customer’s needs.
- Incentive Programs - Recognition and rewards are essential elements in improving employee performance and achieving branch growth goals.
Our corporate philosophy is that quality service is the ability to anticipate the client’s needs, while delivering a reputation for responsiveness. We serve clients that are committed to remaining competitive by improving the overall performance and productivity of their employees.
Gallup Clifton Strengths 34 Assessment
As a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach, Connie epitomizes strengths-based coaching excellence. By leading the right conversations, that focus on helping people achieve their purpose using their natural strengths, she helps people lead their best lives at work and everywhere else. This allows managers to move from boss to coach and helps employees to develop and succeed at their goals.