We improve the performance of financial institutions by delivering the following proven solutions:
HOW DO JPG’S SOLUTIONS BENEFIT OUR CLIENTS?
Most financial institutions offer the same type of products and services. So, what sets one institution apart from another? It’s their people! How your staff interacts with both external and internal customers is the only long lasting way to create preference for your bank. Our training, advising, and assessment solutions provide the tools and skills that will truly differentiate your bank from the competition, resulting in a greater customer loyalty and wallet share.
Our bank and credit union specific solutions were developed after lengthy research and discussions with both bankers and their customers, resulting in real world programs. The benefits our clients realize from our solutions are many, including the following:
- Our solutions are community financial institution specific, ensuring attendees will not be turned into big bank sales robots. This ensures a pleasant and memorable visit for each customer.
- Working with one company for ALL sales, service, and coaching needs ensures a smooth transition from one program to another. Using multiple companies can confuse employees with different terminology, different processes, and different customer interaction philosophies.
- Financial institutions can’t rely on the customer to always know what they want or need. Our sales training programs ensure our clients are skilled in asking relevant, thought provoking questions in order to be an “advisor” to the customer rather than an order taker.
- Understanding what the market wants and needs is critical to formulating a successful strategic plan. Our market / customer / employee / competitor research capabilities are proven to provide our clients with not only relevant intelligence, but in-depth analysis and recommendations as well.
- Auditors are looking for signs that a financial institution can bring in core deposits without having to “buy” them on the open market. Our solutions are geared around helping financial institutions grow organically through customer acquisition and retention, thereby strengthening their financial position.
Learn more about The James Paul Group.